Monday, December 27, 2010

The Makings of a Wedding

Helloooo!! What a nice long break I’ve had! I’m certainly ready to be back blogging regularly! I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas! I’ll be sharing my list of loot later this week! Today I just wanted to share a few snaps from the wedding prep of my cousin, Laura.  My sister in-law, Sarah, is an AMAZING photographer and was gracious enough to let me shadow her as she snapped photos of the beautiful bride and her bridesmaids getting ready for the big day.  Here are the few that I’ve had time to edit

DSC_0097DSC_0098DSC_0100

DSC_0156

DSC_0227

DSC_0196DSC_0121DSC_0158

DSC_0248

Sarah challenged me to try shooting in manual, so I did.  For the first time ever! I definitely need some more practice, but over all, I was pretty pleased with my first attempt! Of course, having such a pretty bride and bridesmaids made the job that much easier! Thanks Laura and Sarah for letting me spread my wings on this one!

xo,

Chels

2 comments:

Nicole Ioma said...

The photos look great! What a fun & exciting opportunity =)

Laura Armstrong said...

I love the one of my mom. Makes me almost cry every time! Thank you for doing this.