Thursday, February 13, 2014

Valentine Vignettes

Although it's not my favorite holiday, Valentine's Day is one of  my favorite to decorate for! Maybe it's the idea of bright pops of red against our usual pale and neutral décor. I just love to have little hearts sprinkled throughout our home to contrast the dreary weather outside. Here are a few vignettes from our little built-in bookshelves to brighten up the sunroom.




I also had to snap a shot of what our sunroom looks like on a day when there are no children around to turn it upside down!


I'll be adding some special little touches to our entry way and dining room for the kids to wake up to on Valentine's day as well! I can't wait to bake cookies and eat heart-shaped waffles and just celebrate the love I have for those around me.

xo,
Chelsea

No comments: