Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hostetler Family | Oklahoma City Family and Children's Photographer

 
This is the Hostetler Family. Believe me when I say they're a pretty cool bunch. Brian is a fantastic graphic designer, Amy did a 5k at 30 weeks pregnant the same day as their shoot, and Kyrie is full of sass and super smarts. They also love the Lord and put all their faith in Him. Basically, I couldn't have asked for more awesome people to hang out with this past weekend!

They had warned me previously that Miss Kyrie (a GORGEOUS name, by the way. It was actually on my list of favorites when I was pregnant with Vesper!) could be a bit shy and was prone to the typical toddler antics- tantrums and the like.




But we didn't find that to be the case at this particular session (much to Amy and Brian's relief, I'm sure!) We talked and played in the grass, and ran away from mommy and daddy, and went hunting for rocks, and just had a good ol' time! And when she started getting sleepy, she just laid that sweet little head into Daddy...

 
She just turned the big 0-2- a major life event, as you know- and is getting ready to have another major life event: she's going to be a big sister!



Congratulations, Kyrie and the rest of the Hostetler clan! What a blessing! I can't wait to meet Baby H and watch your family grow!


xo,
Chelsea

2 comments:

georgia b. said...

these are beautiful, chelsea! fifth from last is just gorgeous... my favorite one. your skills are better with every shoot!!

red dirt revival said...

Thank you, Georgia! That particular shot was possibly my favorite out of the whole bunch! I love the candid ones!